Thursday, October 23, 2008

Celebrity Sighting

Well you never know who you will meet in Nashville. Today I was running a quick work errand in Brentwood and I decided to stop in Fleet Feet Sports (my running store) and pick up a couple new pairs of my favorite Balega Socks and that is where I ran into James Marsden. The name might not sound familiar to you but when I tell you that he's been in movies such as "X-Men", "The Notebook", "Superman Returns", "Enchanted" and "27 Dresses" it might ring a bell. He along with his beautiful wife and daughter were there stocking up on running goods and he was standing next to me at the register talking to a store associate about half-marathon training. If only I could have had enough courage to break out into his infamous song from Enchanted....that would have been priceless.

1 comment:

Jen said...

well - why didn't you break into his conversation about half-marathon training??????