Friday, October 17, 2008

Time to Rest

Well I have been rather absent from my blog due mostly impart to an insane work schedule over the past two weeks as I tried to keep pace with the family before they left the country...again! Now that they are back at sea...I finally get a little time to rest! Don't get me wrong...I have more than enough to do while they are gone but at least I can set the pace and I am going to get back in a "normal" routine and hopefully get back to running too!
I don't have much planned for this weekend other than attempting to clean out my closet and transition the wardrobe from summer to fall and I might even start painting my big wicker dresser to the new espresso color. If i can at least get the drawers done, that would be a good start. We shall see. And if I don't have enough stuff to do, I am working at Pottery Barn Kids tonight and on Sunday since they will be busy with their Friends and Family promotion. Fun times! As much as I like down time, I sure do like to keep myself busy!

No comments: