Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Busy Busy Busy...

Whew...how come things always have to move at warp speed? One would think that I would be use to the hustle and bustle of the family I work for, but I think when there gone I get too used to a routine and steady rhythm. It's just been a really busy week and it's not even Wednesday. The family is leaving tomorrow for the rest of the week and I am following behind them since I am going to NYC on Wednesday afternoon. The days before the family leaves town is always cram packed with stuff to do and it's the same way when they return. Needless to say, next week is going to be INSANE, but I am going to enjoy my trip to NY and not think about all that next week will hold.

I am still making time to work out and on Monday night I finally got to go to spin class (it's my favorite instructor). I also weighed in and have lost another pound and a half. That's 3 lbs in 2 weeks...it feels good to see progress being made but mostly it just feels good to be back to running and working out. And when I left the Y on Monday night, they are getting in those Pilate machines and are going to be offering classes so I am super excited to start that in February. I have heard amazing stories about people that do Pilates. I still hate that the Y makes you pay additional fees for classes but this is something that I am willing to invest in. I am not going to run away and hide this spring when it comes time to buy a new swim suit.

No comments: