Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years

Wow...I can't believe that 2009...a new year...is already here. What happened to 2008? I was just getting used to that year and as in life...just when you get comfortable, things change!

I rang in the New Year in Nashville with a bunch of friends from church. Tim was a gracious host and had people over to his house. It was a great time. I restrained from partying with the best of them as I got up early on New Years Day and drove down to FL to spend the long weekend with my sister and other Pensacola friends. Amy and her roommate had their Seven22 Community over on New Years Day for an evening cookout and it was a great way to start off this new year. They have such a great community and I have new friends because of it. It was a great night of fun and fellowship.




Amy and her best friend Charity

Sweet Baby Brayden, the son of my friends Derrick and Kaye


Amy's roommates dog, Chloe Monster...but she is so cute!

The girls hanging out
Some of the guys hanging out

No comments: