Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Elaysha and Holly

This weekend I once again traveled to Indiana to celebrate some birthdays with the family. My niece Elaysha had a birthday on January 5th and is now 8 years old. I can hardly believe that she is 8 already. I remember vividly being in Colorado working and getting the phone call that she had been born.
Holly's birthday is actually today, January 11th so we celebrated after church by the traditional family lunch, presents and cake and ice cream. Happy Birthday Holly!
I could not help but give this cake the nickname of "Ghetto Cake"....They had cake left over from Elaysha's birthday on the 5th and Holly didnt want another cake so my mom used this cake...really the candles on the slice of cake...well it's just priceless.

Elaysha was on this kick of Jazz Hands so I had to capture the moment on camera! Silly girl!


No comments: