Friday, August 10, 2007

It's Finally Friday...

For whatever reason this week has dragged on and on and so when I woke up this morning and realized that it was finally Friday I let out a huge sigh of relief. I am looking forward to traveling back to Indiana this weekend to see my family where we will be celebrating my mom's and grandpa's birthdays. A birthday cookout is planned for Saturday afternoon and it will be a great time seeing everyone and celebrating the ones we love. I also look forward to my "normal routine" that occurs when I return home, like grabbing a Starbucks with my mom and having our usual giggles & chats, getting to spend quality time with my dad while we run in the early morning hours, stopping by my grandparents house to visit with them while listening to great, classic music and enjoying a glass of my grandma's sweet tea, or just hanging out with Holly and Elaysha. And though this moments may be insignificant and small in the grand scheme of it all, these are the moments I treasure the most. And of course, my camera is loaded with batteries charged so you know that I'll have plenty of pictures to post next week.

Disclaimer: For those of you that think I run with my camera (see previous post) I want to clarify that I ran with my cell phone since it has a MP3 player that I listen to while running and is also a camera phone. Like I would run with a big camera swinging around my neck... How silly would that be?!!

No comments: