Friday, August 3, 2007

A night with John Mayer

John Mayer at the Sommet Center
Me and Jen
I once read a quote that said "Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life". And after attending the concert this evening with John Mayer I would most agree with that statement. The flawless sound of the guitar or the smooth lyrics of a song can be almost soothing to the soul. I love how a song can take you back to a certain time in your life, maybe it reflects a time in your life when you had someone to love or maybe it takes you back to a place you'd rather forget. Music can definitely be a powerful force!

1 comment:

RU said...

Oh how jealous I am! I LOVE Mayer and would freak to attend his concert. Glad you enjoyed the mellow tunes of his guitar, way cool music he puts out. and dibs on that juicy great photo - the light is super great- you should be proud! I guess running with your camera has paid off? he he