Thursday, August 16, 2007

What to say...

What to say? I'm not feeling the least bit profound or reflective at the moment and this week has been super busy. To write about my week would be boring to most so I'll spare you the details. I am now focused on making it through today and tomorrow and enjoying my weekend even though it will likely fly by fast.

I have been staying with Katie this week at the mini-mansion ( a nickname for their fabulous home with many luxuries). I have not been there since last spring but I still feel very much at home. It's nice to have a little escape from your familiar surroundings and routines. And even though Katie is old enough to pretty much do her own thing, I enjoy providing peace of mind to her parents and feel blessed to be an extension of their family.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

The mini-mansion. Ah. Good memories. ;)