Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It's that time of year again...

When us girls (my Aunt Tammy, cousin Tiffany and various friends) make our way down to the Gulf to enjoy plenty o' sunshine, the salty breezes and breathe taking views of the ocean. I can almost smell the ocean just thinking about it.
This is something that started 4 years ago when I lived with my Aunt Tammy, Uncle Jeff and Tiffany. We were tired of the summer heat and humidity that Indiana had to offer so we packed up the SUV, left the uncle at home and headed south till we hit the beach. Now it's like another great family tradition and at every summer's end I find myself counting down the days till we hit the beach and I have a good book in my hands.
Work has been so busy the past two weeks that I had almost forgot but now that we leave in 2 days I can barely keep my focus on the work at hand. I am so excited and ready for a much needed week of R&R. You know that pictures and posts will be popping up on my blog so keep an eye out for all the fun to come.

1 comment:

RU said...

I'm so jealous! I wish I could go with you. Have a great time soaking up the sun's rays for me!
Can't wait to get your book list from this trip :)