Saturday, August 25, 2007

Sunshiney Days

Little waterfall in our resort pool
Amy pondering deep thoughts under waterfall
Sisters
Well we woke up to another day filled with blue skies and of sunshine. I woke up fairly early and got in a 3 mile run :-) If it wasn't for the Half Marathon which is 5 weeks away I probably wouldn't have been so dedicated and slept in longer. I came back to a condo full of hungry people so i showered quickly and we all headed to the Waffle House for breakfast. Dee-licious! From there it was straight to the pool where i was able to read and finish a book, soak up the sun and cool off periodically in the pool. Amy and I had plenty of fun playing in the "waterfalls" at the resort pool we have access to. I'm so glad she was able to come over for the weekend.
So I'm writing now while others are getting ready and I believe we are going to eat at Mellow Mushroom tonight. Yeah for gourmet pizza. I puffy heart vacation!

1 comment:

RU said...

all I can say is, "self invite anyone.....can I come next year????? Please oh please pick me!!" Looks like fun playing in the waterfall :)