Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Welcome to Nashville

Matt and Ruthann and their moving truck. NYC or Bust!
Downtown Nashville at the Hard Rock Cafe
The Infamous "Batman" Building
Me & Ruthann....kindred spirits
Cowboy and Cowgirls
So I woke up today with a big smile on my face knowing that I would be spending the evening with my bestest friend Ruthann and her husband Matt. They have been driving cross country this week as they are relocating from California to NYC and I was lucky enough to be one of their stops along the way. Seeing that Matt has never been to Nashvegas (or you visitor's say Nashville) I decided to take them to the one and only Broadway Street...home of all our grand ole' honky tonks . It was fun to show them around downtown with stops at Bailey's for dinner, the Ryman Auditorium , the Country Music Hall of Fame, Legends gift shop, Tootsies Orchid Lounge and Mike's Old Fashion Ice Cream Shoppe. It was a fun filled evening, Broadway style.

3 comments:

Kerri Foster said...

I loved this post! I would love to come and get the grand tour through "Nashvegas!" I've been there before but never with a "local!!" :)
I know how important and special Ruthann is to you, so I'm so glad ya'll got to hang out. Where are they moving in NY?
xoxo
LOVE YOU!!

RU said...

Yahoo! This was fun. I am so glad we did this Terah! What a great memory...I am so excited to return the favor when you visit us in Manhattan!! Love you friend. RU :)

RU said...
This comment has been removed by the author.