Friday, April 18, 2008

Fridays and Parking Lots

It's always a great day when it's Friday. I tend to spend my Fridays doing errands and I especially don't mind running errands for the family when it's blue skies and the sun is shining. The past two days have been full of sunshine and I could definitely get used to this kind of weather. I had planned to do errands in the morning and work on party favors in the afternoon for a family event on Saturday however the day slowly was getting away from me.

I ventured to Target to pick up a couple things...nothing but an in-and-out kind of stop until I was leaving the parking lot. A car back right into me and I tried to honk my horn (which let me just say that my Toyota has the worse horn ever....it's really not a horn but sounds more like a "meep" and no one can hear that....it belongs on a scooter and not a car) & get out of the way but to no avail....CRUNCH! I mean really there is only so much one can do to avoid being hit but it was not my fault. We did the exchanging of information and now I'll be dealing with getting my car repaired. Thankfully there was not much damage but the panel on the driver side by the front tire got bent in. Here are two pics that I took from my cell phone.


1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm sooo sorry! Definitely makes for a yucky day.

FYI...your this post just showed up today. I'm pretty sure I checked earlier this afternoon and there wasn't anything. Weird.