Thursday, April 24, 2008

Vacation Day 1

There is nothing better than waking up knowing that it's vacation time. No alarm clock to wake you up, no phone calls to answer....just you, friends and days filled with no set agendas. Jen and I got up somewhat early and went for a nice walk outside before hitting the highway. The sun was shining and blue skies seemed endless as we made the drive south. We arrived in Pensacola around 4:30 and visited with my sister and her roommate Erin. We then headed to Pensacola Beach for dinner at one of my favorite places, Peg Leg Pete's. Such a fun beachside restaurant. The company was excellent and the fresh seafood was delicious! Here are some fun pictures:


Me and my sister Amy

Jen had to work for her dinner

I was caught by the hook

Had to pose with Peg Leg Pete

1 comment:

RU said...

LOOKS LIKE FUN :)
I hope you are getting rested and having a ball.
Love the new music player on the blog- where did you get it???