Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas with the Girls

I have been incredibly blessed to make some new friends from our Singles Sunday School class at church this past year. And one thing that I enjoy at Christmas time is getting to take time out of your busy schedules to hang out with your friends. On Tuesday night, Amy, Brianna, Heather and I met for a holiday dinner at J. Alexanders in Franklin. Not only was I excited to see the girls but I had never been to this restaurant and I had only heard great things about their food. I was not disappointed by any means.
Amy and Brianna

Terah and Heather

Then on Friday night, Stacey organized the Annual Girl's Christmas Dinner which is a tradition that they have been doing for many years but this was the first year I was able to attend. They decided a couple years ago to go to a nice restaurant and have dinner as a group instead of buying each other gifts and I think that is a great idea. I mean, Christmas is so much more that buying gifts. This years dinner was at The Midtown Cafe which was absolutely wonderful. It's so great to enjoy amazing food and splurge a little on a nice meal and the fellowship with these friends is simply priceless.

Terah, Brianna, Jill and Heather
Meredith, Stacey(standing), Kim and Alisha

No comments: