Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday Stuff

I actually went to bed on Friday night feeling kind of sickly (running nose and achey all over) and didn't sleep that good during the night so I most definitely slept in on Saturday and once I got a cup or two of coffee in me, I didn't feel so bad. I cleaned my bathroom and downloaded a bunch of Christmas music to my Itunes so I could create a fun Christmas mix of music. Jen and I have decided to invest in a housekeeper so she came by in the early afternoon to look at our place. I can't even tell you how excited I am to NOT have to clean my bathroom.

Since I was in town this weekend, I went to our Singles Sunday School Class Christmas party..and because I am on the planning committee we had to be there at 4pm to decorate. We used the clubhouse at Amy's condo's community and at the space was really nice. We got tables and chairs from the church and it actually turned out to be a nice setup. We did a carry-in dinner with an Italian theme and it was quite delicious. It only took us about an hour to get setup so we went to Amy's house to kill sometime and we got to watch some of the AL vs. FL game. We had about 25 people show up and it was a nice evening.
The Clubhouse at McKay's Mill

We had a Tacky Christmas Sweater Contest

I am so thankful for my friends: Heather, Bri & Amy
Bri, Jill and Me (I look like a giant next to them)
We did a $10 Santa Swap and I must say that the $10 Itunes gift card I brought was the first gift to be stolen and frozen. Timmy ended up with my giftcard...I knew it would be a hot item. And since I got to go second to last, I ended up with a $10 giftcard to Trader Joe's. Fun times! Everyone helped to clean up afterwards and then Patrick and Tim and myself headed over to Amy's house to unwind. It ended up being a pretty good day.

Crazy Amy and I by her tree

No comments: