Monday, December 29, 2008

Pictures from Christmas Day

I'm so late in posting these but thought I would post anyways. Christmas Day is another tradition filled day which begins with being woke up early by Elaysha, coffee and fresh danish rolls, stockings, more presents and then off to Grandma's house for lunch. Here are some pictures I took:
Stocking...it's a must have even at 33 years old.
I have to talk about the next two pics you are about to see. My mother was so excited to give me this "surprise" gift that she took the time to type out a letter preparing me for this surprise. Seems that teasing my mother about her Thanksgiving sweater (something along the lines of the colors being hideous like that old afghan we once had) led to the unveiling of that family "heirloom" of an afghan. I was crying tears of laughter! It really was the best surprise.

Amy's surprise was a very LARGE umbrella.
Elaysha was excited to get her easy bake oven. I remember having one but it ran on a light bulb.

Evening pictures with my sisters.


2 comments:

cathryn said...

LOVE the afghan!! :)

RU said...

my grandma had an afghan JUST LIKE THAT- same colors and pattern and everything! Must have been a popular style back in the day :)