Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday...finally.....

I don't know about you but I'm so glad that today is Friday and that I do not (unlike many others at the office right now) have to work this weekend. And I'm also excited for this Friday in particular because my sister Amy and her friend Charity are driving up this afternoon from Pensacola and will be here the entire weekend, and if I remember correctly, I believe this will be Charity's first trip to the fabulous city, I like to call Nashvegas! AND today also happens to be the birthday of one of my closest friends, Caron. Our friend Tam is playing with his old high school band in Murfreesboro so I believe we are grabbing dinner and then heading to the show. Should be a great night and a good start to the weekend. I am sure I will have pictures to post on Monday.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Aww - hope you guys have a blast this weekend! I know you will!