Sunday, October 14, 2007

Trip to the ATL

So this weekend I once again headed out of Nashville and drove south to see my friend Lauraine and her family in Atlanta.(Alpharetta, GA to be exact) I have known Lauraine for a little over 10 years as we used to have cubicles side by side when we worked at Bellsouth in Indiana. We've been friends through the years and it was so fun to be able to spend some quality time with her and her husband Russell and their daughter Briana. Lauraine and I got one-on-one time, aka shopping the malls on Saturday thanks to Russell who stayed home with Briana. It was so refreshing to be able to catch up with her and just hang out. They took me to a delicious restaurant called Roadhouse (think Logan's or Outback)for dinner and then we made a Cold Stone creamery run for dessert later in the evening. For a weekend of traveling, it left me feeling refreshed and relaxed. Below are some pictures we took this morning:

Briana, Lauraine and Me

Briana, Russell and Lauraine

Briana, her great Halloween artwork and Lauraine

No comments: