Thursday, October 11, 2007

Has FALL finally arrived?

Let's hope so! After the heat and humidity blast last weekend, it was so refreshing to wake up this morning and feel the 45 degree temperatures. I mean, it is after all October, folks. And I should not have been so surprised to hear people at work today say that it's cold outside...excuse me?!? Did you just say "cold"? I don't think I'll ever get used to the Southerner's complaints of temperatures below 60 degrees. This is why I can say that I'm proud to be from the North. We love the cold! Fall and Winter are probably my favorite seasons.

The leaves haven't changed too much down here yet but hopefully soon. This picture is from my friend Amy who was back north over the weekend. I love fall foliage.

1 comment:

RU said...

I know I am from the south because I DO NOT like the cold... I also do not like the east coast humidity though so I am with you on wanting the seasons to change...just not to the frigid north temps I am gonna get in NYC!!