Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cloudy and Cold

That pretty much describes what it looks like outside today and dare I say "Brrrr"? That wind makes it feel a tad bit chilly....I mean it is only about 45 degrees outside. I so could have enjoyed a day spent sleeping in but that's not the case...church calls.

After church, a small group of us went to eat at Nachos, aka cheap mexican. During lunch conversation, my friend Tim and I realized we both had to make returns at the mall so we actually met there and did a little shopping...more like window shopping. I am not use to having a guy to shop with but it was kinda fun. I have to say though that I didn't realize that a boy could be as picky as a girl when it came to finding a pair of jeans. It kinda makes me giggle thinking about it. Of course, as we were walking out to leave we did get sucked to the big screen TV area to watch the last 4 minutes of the Tennessee Titans vs. Chicago Bears football game. If you haven't heard, the Titans are the only NFL team that is currently undefeated and are sitting with a record of 9-0. Tennessee is crazy about their football anyways so the talk about town keeps increasing when it comes to this team.

I enjoyed the rest of the afternoon catching up with my family via phone and then spent a relaxing evening hanging out with my friend Crazy Amy...who now has the nickname of Crazy Noodle. I started calling her Amy-doodle after our weekend trip to GA but my niece Elaysha brought to my attention that she along with her mom and my parents call Aunt Amy, Amy-doodle so I couldn't call Crazy Amy the same thing. When I asked her if she had any ideas...she said to call her Crazy Noodle (don't you love how the mind of a 7 year old works) so Crazy Amy is now Crazy Noodle :)

No comments: