Friday, November 7, 2008

Relaxing Friday

So I like to put off work errands until Fridays so it's kind of a more relaxed day than having to work in the office although I still have to spend some time face to face with my laptop. It was a rainy fall day but thankfully the rain stopped before I left to do any errands.

I had originally planned to go camping with some friends which I really did want to do but my life has been pretty crazy busy lately and I knew this weekend would be best spent having some "down" time especially since I already have a Progressive dinner tomorrow night that our Singles Sunday School class has organized. So instead, I met up with some girlfriends around 5:00 pm where we did a little Christmas shopping at Swoosies and then we met up with another friend for cocktails & dinner at California Pizza Kitchen. It was time well spent and still allowed me to be home early. So early, that I was in bed by 8:30 and asleep by 10 pm.

No comments: