Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sunny Saturday

Well it was nice to start off today with sunshine although it ended up being cloudy and much colder outside. Since I was in bed so early the night before I was up and at 'em around 7am but I somehow managed to enjoy another hour lazily relaxed in bed before I actually got up. So nice to not have to wake up and immediately begin the day.

I ventured out around 10 and made a run to the grocery store to buy the stuff to make an appetizer and a dessert for the Progressive dinner. Then I stopped by the post office and The Home Depot to pick out some pansies to pot once I removed the dying mum. I did some laundry, "gardening"...if you can even call it that, wrapped a wedding gift for this coming weekends trip to FL and switched out some clothes at my house. It was a very productive afternoon and before you know it, it was time to get cleaned up and go the dinner.

We started at Jame's house for appetizers and then ventured to Amy's house for dinner and then to Bri's house for dessert. We spent about an hour at each spot and had about 18 people come out so it was a good crowd. We started at 6'ish and about 9 of us lasted till about 11pm but with church the next morning it wasn't to terribly late. Here are a couple pics from Bri's place:

I can't recall who got me so tickled but obviously it was pretty funny.

Bri, Me and Crazy Amy

I have to share this...because I think it to be pretty cool. My friends Robert and Melissa have a photography company called Eppic Moments and a couple weeks ago they actually did the wedding photography for Olympic Medalist Picabo Street. So in the current issue of People Magazine (the edition with Barack Obama on the cover), two of their photo's were published for the wedding article. It's not every day you can say you know a photographer that has pictures in People.

No comments: