Tuesday, November 25, 2008

You know the Holidays are close....

Can you believe that we are about to embark on another month or so of holiday festivities and traditions? Which means another new year is fast approaching but I want to know what happened to 2008?

I stopped by the grocery store last night after spin class to pick up a couple necessities like milk, cereal, paper towels and toilet paper. You can only imagine my surprise to see "Seasonal Toilet Paper"...I could do nothing but laugh out loud in the grocery isle and say "Are you serious? Really...". I guess the marketing departments have to make sure that every item is updated for the holidays but c'mon folks. Does it really matter if toilet paper has blue snowflakes on it? After all...we all know the common use of toilet paper. And so it begins....Tis the season!

No comments: