Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pampered PM

Oh...another busy week...will it ever slow down? Thank goodness the holidays are close because I am looking forward to some much needed downtime that includes nothing work related. I got my big project done last week and actually spent about an hour first thing Saturday morning getting it finished and dropped off in the mail. Monday was nothing too crazy but we had "book club" on Monday night. Tuesday I spent all day working downtown at the office and then went to a friends house to watch the election outcome. Then today, I got up at the crack of dawn and drove to Parsons, TN to attend a meeting on behalf of my boss along with picking up some wall art she had ordered and dropping off a bunch of dishes that I bought to stock her place settings. I got back around 4pm and spent the next hour working on my laptop and returning phone calls from the day and then hopped on the treadmill to run out some of my stress. And just in case that didn't work, I decided to indulge a little and went to Escape Day Spa and enjoyed a 25 minute eucalyptus dead sea salt soak. This spa is probably the nicest spa yet that I have visited in Nashville and I look forward to going back again. Perfect way to spend my evening any day of the week!

No comments: