Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wow...

I can't believe how fast a week can actually fly by....it was just a weekend ago that I was enjoying myself in Florida and now it's already the end of another weekend. This past week was insanely busy getting everything ready for the families return and also planning and executing a birthday dinner for my bosses husband. Whew...another successful event planned and over. AND I am already in the midst of planning multiple holiday events. Tis' the season...

In the meantime I am looking forward to traveling to Indiana for the Thanksgiving break. Amy is driving up from FL on Tuesday after her class lets out and then she'll stay with me in Nashville Tuesday night...then we head to IN on Wednesday morning. Thankfully, I get "time off" staring Wednesday through Sunday...a much needed break! I can't wait to see all my family and to just enjoy some downtime!

No comments: