Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Room Makeover Project

So when I was in Colorado, my friend Becky had transformed her home and it totally motivated me to do the same with my bedroom. So I took to the sale sections at stores like Target (where I found my comforter and shams), splurged a little on shams at Pottery Barn and West Elm (at least I get my employee discount) and rummaged through stores like Old Time Pottery and Marshalls to find accessories. Here are a couple photos I took to show the progress:

I found this corner stand at Old Time Pottery and only paid $8.99.
My last big project is to spray paint the dresser espresso




2 comments:

RU said...

FUN- what a great idea :)
Can you post before pictures? I can't remember what it looked like before the "makeover".

Unknown said...

WOW! It looks great Terah. I'm impressed.