Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun

Well this was a first for me because Halloween is probably my least favorite holiday and I really have no interest in getting dressed up BUT there is no time like the present to change your ways and with an invite to my friend Stan's birthday (yes, he was born on Halloween and that explains a lot) party, I thought I would embrace the holiday. Since I don't like to dress up, I came up with the idea to be a character that would allow me to be as comfy as possible and not require any makeup....so I went to the party as Meredith Grey from Grey's Anatomy. Super easy...only had to buy a set of scrubs, add in a stethoscope and a name badge for props and your done! Perfect! Here are a bunch of pictures from the party. It was a spooktacular time!


My friends Molly, Patrick, Me, Martisca and Tim

Amy was about to be a vampire snack

But because she came as Buffy the Vampire Slayer she had her stake
Or at least we thought she could defeat the Vampire...I don't hear a heartbeat!
Molly and I both represented the medical field
Hanging out with Alisha, Amy and Jill
Even Vampires get thirsty for milkshakes...
James came as Jamie and Matt was a Wild West Marshall
Stan and Martisca came as the Addams Family












1 comment:

RU said...

tee hee
fun :)
great costume idea- now you have a comfy pair of scrubs to wear around the house. It will soon be my attire also :)