Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Back in the saddle again...

No, I did not join the local Equestrian club. I went to a spinning class at the YMCA last night. It's really not all that big of a deal except that I haven't been to a spin class in the last 5 months and I'm feeling a little "saddle" sore this morning. Ouch!
I used to attend spin class twice a week because I found a great instructor on Monday nights and Wednesday nights, but I spent all summer building up my running and training for the October half marathon so spinning took a back seat (although I must say it's a great form of cross training for runners). Anywho, I survived last nights class and this morning I'm not as sore as I thought I'd be...well...with the exception of my bum!
Oh, the price we pay to get in shape...

No comments: