Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Procrastinating....

So i am sitting here writing on my blog when my "to-do-list" for this day is staring me down. I'll get to it in good time....
Today I woke up to a great frost. By great, I mean the car was covered in a thick frost and the grass looked like it was covered by white snow. Aaah...I love this time of year. All my friends from the south think I'm cuckoo but I can't help it. I still think it's cold outside and trust me the words "Brrr" do come out of my mouth but there is nothing like that winter quiet and crisp cold breeze in the air, especially late at night or early in the morning.
More and more Christmas lights are being put up every day and I am looking forward to doing the same this weekend. I broke out all my holiday cd's and am enjoying the great variety that I have. I was talking to a friend last night and I can hardly believe that Christmas is only 27 days away. I have already bought a couple Christmas presents but have hardly made a dent in my Christmas list.
This really is the most wonderful time of the year......

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I agree! I love Christmas.

RU said...

I miss you so much friend :) You always did love the cold weather- It's the one thing we don't agree on! Give me the sun any day. I do miss enjoying those cold days with you though....remember all the snowy days in Colorado?? such fun memories even though we lived in the pit :)