Monday, November 26, 2007

Lots to be thankful for....

I can hardly believe that it's already Monday and I'm back to work after a wonderful holiday weekend. Here are a couple highlights from my Thanksgiving weekend back in Indiana and things that I am thankful for:

  • I had safe and uneventful travels to and from Indiana.
  • I got to spend plenty of quality time with all the family.
  • I am thankful for good health and that I was able to "enjoy" a Thanksgiving Day 5k race with my dad. AND I finally ran a 5k under 30 minutes. YIPPEE.
  • Thanksgiving day was filled with great food, football, desserts galore, games, naps, movies and leftovers.
  • I managed to sleep in this Black Friday but was still able to get some great deals, thanks to my sisters who were out and about at 5 am.
  • For all you football lovers, there were some pretty exciting games to watch over the weekend. I now feel pretty comfortable with the rulings for multiple overtimes.
  • Thanksgiving ends and Christmas begins...this has to be one of my favorite times of year. I've already broke out my little collection of holiday music and I pray that my roommate can tolerate it for another 5 weeks. HA!

My lists could go on and on as I feel incredibly blessed by all that God has given to me.

1 comment:

cathryn said...

Yay for holiday music! :)