Monday, November 12, 2007

Pass the Cheer


To my sheer delight when I went to Starbucks on Friday morning, I was greeted by the infamous holiday cup. Whenever I see the annual Starbucks holiday cup, I know that the Christmas season is finally upon us. I anticipate each November, when the first sighting will occur and what the theme will be. In case you have yet to see the cup, this years theme is called "Pass the Cheer" which basically could be called a Cup O' Blessing. Each cup has different ideas or suggestions of how to bless someone else. My cup's little paragraph suggested to hold the door for someone who had their arms full of packages, or pay the toll for the vehicle behind you. What a great way to spread the cheer to others during this holiday season than by giving.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Oh, friend, how I miss you! Sometimes I just have a Terah-shaped hole in my heart. I was thinking of you on the weekend the holiday cup came out, too...remembering that it was only a year ago that we spent that very weekend drinking Christmas blend, shopping, watching a hockey game next to Alan Jackson's daughter and watching a creepy movie. I love you!