Tuesday, November 20, 2007

First taste o' turkey...

So today was our Thanksgiving luncheon at work and I have one word....DELICIOUS! We used the same the same caterer as last year and once again, it did not disappoint. We had your traditional feast of turkey, ham, dressing, mashed potatoes, green beans, cranberry sauce, macaroni and cheese, rolls and for dessert, we had pumpkin cream cheese pie and a red velvet cake. The only thing I thought that could have been better was more quantity. I ordered for 33 people and well it didn't seem like we had enough. I mean everyone got a plate but the boys could have easily had 2 or 3 plate fulls. The good news is that since we did not have an excess of leftovers, I did not eat myself into a coma! Yeah :-)

1 comment:

RU said...

nice! Have fun getting some more of that this week!
Happy Thanksgiving to you friend ;)