Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas with Friends


Thought I would post a couple pictures from my Christmas celebration with my friends Michael, Caron and Tam. This marks the 3rd year now that we have all gotten together to celebrate Christmas and our friendships.

These friends are the first people I met when I moved to Nashville and really they are like my family. Their friendship is the best gift I could ever ask for!

Caron and Michael by there sweet little tree.

My gift from Caron and Michael...a lifetime supply of every cold remedy known to man! It was the best gift ever especially since I have a cold that won't go away and trust me, I have already put it to good use.

And I also got a gift certificate to Victoria Secrets so I can by pj's to lounge in while I'm sick.
Caron and I in our Christmas sweaters. I am especially thankful for Caron and her friendship through the years. She's like the older sister that I never had!

"Love ya Longtime"

1 comment:

cathryn said...

Awww...makes me all warm and fuzzy :)