Saturday, December 8, 2007

On the Road Again

So yesterday afternoon, AL Jen & I headed north out of Nashville and ended in Louisville, KY. No, we didn't just take a random trip north...we came to KY with a purpose...to see our friend Robert and the other guys from Hundredfold play at FireFall, a conference for today's youth.
And of course a road trip wouldn't been great without sharing stories, listening to great music and creating new memories. Like our road trip mascot, Grubby. See, to me, one can not travel without snacks and those snacks that make a road trip complete to me would be, Goldfish crackers, BlowPops and gummy worms. So as I went to grab the first gummy to eat, he somehow slipped out of my hand and was no where to be found. "Gummy Down", I exclaimed through obnoxious laughter. Well, turns out he was just hanging out in a cup holder so Jen took the picture below and we deemed him our road trip mascot: NIIICE!

And that was just the first evening here....we are out the door this morning to see the sights of Louisville. I'm sure many more fun stories and photos are just around the corner.

No comments: