Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Day in Destin

So I am back on the road and this time my travels have taken me to the sunshine state...Pensacola to be exact...to see my sister and friends for the New Year. We spent Saturday in Destin by starting off our morning with breakfast at The Donut Hole. Yummy!


We then to the Silver Sands Outlet Mall and did a little shopping and lots of walking.



From there we drove down Old 98 Highway and stopped at the beach. There is just something about the beach....toes in the sand and hearing the sounds of the waves crash on the shore...it's so peaceful...sunshine or no sunshine, it's one of my favorite places to be.



After our little stop at the beach, we headed to do more shopping at the Destin Commons and also caught the matinee of "PS. I Love You"...an excellent chick flick. Soon as the movie let out, we headed to Milton to have dinner with Erin and Robert at the infamous Texas Roadhouse. Good food and great conversations! The best way to end the day.

1 comment:

RU said...

ahhh the beach. How I miss it.
Looks like fun.