Friday, December 7, 2007

This week is already over?

It's not very often you'll find me saying, "It's already Friday?". Where in the world did this week go? I knew on Monday it was going to be a busy week but I feel like I went to bed on Monday and woke up this morning and it was Friday. Whew! And even though it's been a busy week, it's been probably one of the best weeks I've had lately.
I managed to stay productive at work and get everything that needs to be done, DONE! I completed my weekly "holiday" gym goal of 3 nights spent working out, attended Bible Study, had dinner with an old friend and still managed to have some "alone" time. It was just a good week. Today is likely to fly by just as fast as this week has been. I came into work at 6:30 am this morning to get a jump start on a couple things due today and I am also leaving early for my little weekend roadtrip to Louisville, KY. Should be a great weekend and if you know me at all, be prepared to see pics and read all about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I made it into one of your blogs! I'm the "old friend", right?