Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas With My Family

So another Christmas has already come and gone, but I wanted to share a couple pictures from my time at home with my family. I pray that you were able to take time out of the hustle & bustle of the season to enjoy quality time with those that are closest to you.


My family on Christmas Eve:Amy, Dad, Mom, Me, Holly & Elaysha


All of the grandkids with our Grandma and Grandpa Quirey:
(back row): Holly, Hannah, Amy, Tiffany, Terah & Hannah
(front row): Elaysha, Grandma & Grandpa
Holly and I at our parents house on Christmas Eve.
Amy and I at our grandparents house on Christmas Eve.
Christmas Morning...I need my coffee ASAP!
Elaysha loved her giftcard to Limited Too and her Extended Version DVD of High School Musical 2
I enjoyed playing with her toys!

AND

My dad...Well that's a wrap!

No comments: