Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday

I had a lovely Easter weekend being at home with my family. Sunday morning we went to church where I grew up and where my parents still attend. After church we took some family photos:

The Huber Family (minus Amy who lives in FL)


Crazy Amy and Me


My sister Holly


My niece Elaysha


Our silly faces pose :)

After our annual Easter photo session, we headed over to my Grandparents house for a delicious Easter lunch complete with Ham, Chicken and all the necessary starches (ie. green beans, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, etc. etc.) YUMMY! And what's a lunch without dessert? My grandmother made her infamous bunny cake and bunny sugar cookies. After lunch we visited with aunts and uncles and watched a little March Madness. It even snowed briefly outside....CRAZY! I am so ready for spring time weather and OVER this cold weather. Amy and I headed back to TN around 5 pm but we stopped by my sisters new house really quick. It's the perfect home and I am so happy for them. I am sure that the next time I'm home they will be all settled in.

No comments: