Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Big Girl Office

Every morning I keep pinching myself at the disbelief that I actually have a real office. I have a door and a window that looks out over downtown Nashville. This week I will be working from the office everyday with exceptions of leaving for a meeting here or there. Since I've been able to get it mostly setup and organized in the past two days I thought I would take pictures and post them for you all to see. I can't help but be EXCITED about having a "Big Girl" office....

The view from my office door


My fancy "empty" filing cabinet and pictures of my family and friends.


The view from behind my desk.

2 comments:

Jen said...

CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to come visit you and your 'big girl' office! I can't tell you how happy I am that you've found your perfect job.

RU said...

SO fun and exciting! I want to hear all about what you are doing and what you love most about your job. I just love how God has prepped your for "the perfect thing"....all your experiences leading up to this one has prepared you..... See, you are a Rock Star in your own way :)