Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Rain Rain..Go Away...

Spring is almost here and I know that they say "April showers bring May flowers" but it's only March. I am sure that I should be thankful for the rain as we probably need it but it's so dreary outside and it just makes me feel kind of dreary. I am really ready for this spring season. I noticed a Robin outside yesterday morning and it was just another reminder that a new season is almost here. Yippee!

This week is going good thus far and I'm still having productive days despite the family being out of town. Trust me, I have plenty of stuff to keep me busy. It's been nice to be "casual" and work out of their home office. I have mostly been building their database so I have been using several errands to break up my day instead of sitting in front of the computer for hours on end. It's so nice to have a job with flexibility. I have also been able to make it to the gym the past two days. Monday night was spin class followed by some free weights and then last night, I met up with Jen after work and we endured the windy resistance outside and walked/jogged for about 30 minutes and then did some more free weights. Needless to say, I am brutally reminded how out of shape I am by the soreness that I feel this morning. Ugh! I am going to do my best to push through and workout again tonight....we'll see if that actually happens.

I am looking forward to going home this weekend and hanging out with friends and family. It's been over 2 months since I've been back to Indiana and I miss my family. Of course they came to Nashville a month ago but I was so sick with the flu that I only saw them for about an hour and that seems like a blur really. So I'm excited to see everyone and I'm counting down the days....

No comments: