Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday & March Madness

Yeah for another weekend! I am really excited to be heading back to Indiana this afternoon and to see all of my family. And my friend, Crazy Amy is accompanying me home for the Easter weekend...not that the booming metropolis of Evansville holds anything super exciting to share but it will be fun to show her where I come from. My bags are mostly packed and I am working this morning at the home office getting some things finished before the family returns on Monday. Even though they have been gone all week, I have gotten alot accomplished in their absence and I'm blown away how much there is to do. I am preparing myself for a busy busy week next week.

I am not for sure how many of you are in to sports, but March Madness started yesterday. Now, I don't follow college basketball during regular season, but I do love the playoffs. And once again, I am participating in a little bracket competition with my fellow TMP co-workers. Last year, I actually won the whole thing and walked away with $40 and more importantly the satisfaction of knowing that I beat out all the boys. This year, I do not expect to repeat. When I was filling out my bracket on Monday night, it felt much harder than last years selection and when I looked at the completed product, I did not feel confident at all. I studied it for a while to see if I wanted to make changes but I didn't feel good about that either so I left it alone. I have already lost 4 games but thankful all of my Sweet Sixteen contenders are still in it. Well see how I fair after this weekend.

No comments: