Monday, March 31, 2008

One Month Anniversary...

SO I am officially celebrating my "New Job" one-month anniversary :) It hardly seems like I've already been with them for a month but I have. I absolutely LOVE what I am doing which is such a wide variety that literally no two days have been the same and the variety is something that I tend to thrive on. I have gotten a lot of positive feedback from the family on my job performance and it only fuels the fire within me to keep pushing myself and to keep on keeping on. I recently told my boss(es) "By the time I am through with you, you won't be able to live without me..." to which he replied "I think that we already can't live without you"!

AND more "official" news...I just got my time from the 5k on Saturday and I placed 188 out of about 300 runners (overall) and my gun time was 32:17 with a chip time of 31:57 to give me a pace of 10:19 min/mile. Like I said previously, I was just happy to finish under 33 minutes and to be able to run the entire time without walking. I really have only just started getting my body back to running so I am pleased with the progress made in as little as two weeks time.

Well it's going to be a very busy week with work into the weekend (planning/working an event) so I am off to get my beauty sleep.

2 comments:

cathryn said...

Happy Anniversary! And good job on your Saturday morning 5K :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on your times. Your job sounds just awesome and perfect for you! Very happy for you!!!