Friday, May 30, 2008

A Pre-Birthday Fiesta

Let the birthday festivities begin....Tonight my friends got together for a lovely little fiesta at one of my favorite mexican restaurants called Rosepepper Cantina. It's located on the east side of Nashville which I don't venture to much but this place always makes the trip seem worthwhile.

Brandon, Heather, Me, Jill and James

Jen and Mike

Alisha, Amy, Terah and Cathryn

James enjoying my birthday ice cream!

After our fiesta, the girls (myself, Amy, Jen and Cathryn) went to the theater to catch the 10:20pm showing of Sex and the City the movie. And I just have to say that through much laughter and a couple tears...they did a great job picking up from where the series ended. I walked out of the theater another year older and just incredibly thankful to have the friends I have in my life.

No comments: